Promescent is by far one of the most popular remedies for premature ejaculation today. The topical spray has gained a lot of recognition from people suffering from premature ejaculation as well as medical professionals. This can be attested to many things the most notable being the spray’s effectiveness.
There are very many positive reviews online claiming that the spray prolongs ejaculation for at least 10 minutes for individuals who can’t last even for even 2 minutes. Many reviews also attest to the fact that the spray works without causing any side effects. The spray also doesn’t transfer to your partner. These are just a few of the positive reviews about Promescent.
If you’re interested in knowing more about Promescent firsthand, look no further. I consider myself a desensitizing spray expert from my many years of trying different sprays in vain until I found Promescent. In my own honest opinion, there is no other desensitizing spray in the market today that can compete with Promescent in terms of effectiveness, side effects, speed and safety among many other factors.
There is a reason why Promescent has gained so much recognition even among medical professionals. If you are interested in discovering all there is to know about this highly rated topical spray, you are in the right place. Below is a detailed Promescent review that tells you what Promescent is, how it works, who it’s for, how to use the spray and the pros & cons of the spray.
What is Promescent & How Does it Work?
Promescent can be defined as a topical desensitizing spray applied directly to the penis to reduce sensitivity before sex. Promescent’s main ingredient is Lidocaine; a popular anesthetic and class 1b antiarrhythmic drug. Lidocaine is the main reason behind Promescent’s effectiveness since the ingredient doesn’t work like your typical topical desensitizing spray. Lidocaine is absorbed effectively when you spray Promescent on the penis.
Unlike other topical desensitizing spray ingredients, Lidocaine penetrates effectively reaching the nerve endings of the penis and calming them down. This reduces their extreme sensitivity which is the main reason behind premature ejaculation. Apparently, Promescent is the only topical desensitizing spray designed this way. In a nutshell, you aren’t just applying a numbing agent and praying for the best as is the case with most topical desensitizing sprays in the market today.
Promescent targets the source of the problem which is the sensitive nerve endings beneath the skin of the penis. It is also worth noting that Promescent is FDA approved i.e. it has been tested and deemed safe by the US Food & Drugs Administration.
Who is Promescent Spray for?
Having understood what Promescent is and how it works, let’s now shift our focus on the ideal candidate/s for the spray.
1. The spray is for any man interested in lasting longer during sex. It’s important to note that Promescent isn’t reserved for individuals suffering from severe premature ejaculation. The spray works perfectly on anyone interested in getting assistance with their control.
2. The spray is also ideal for men trying out long term behavioural training techniques i.e. kegels. Such exercises take some time to pay off. Using Promescent can fasten the process boosting your confidence.
3. Promescent is also ideal for single men hoping to start dating soon. Promescent will definitely help you leave a good first impression.
How to use Promescent
Using Promescent is easy. You just need to bear in mind a few things. For instance, you should use the spray approximately 10 minutes before having sex. Also 1-2 sprays are enough. It is also important to follow the spray’s application instructions i.e. ensure you rub the spray evenly on the top and underside of your penis. If you use the spray properly, the effect can last for over 30 minutes before wearing off.
My Personal Experience with Promescent
I used Promescent for the first time two weeks ago after a long search for an effective topical desensitizing spray. I hadn’t used any delay techniques or products during that time. I just had normal sex with my partner while taking note of the time without being too clinical. My usual time for normal penetrative sex has always been between 2 to 5 minutes on average. I lasted for more than 20 minutes!
I applied the spray 2 times only for the first time. It worked perfectly. It didn’t numb me too much as was the case with most sprays I had tried before. I also didn’t need to spray too much to get numb. During consequent tests, I discovered that Promescent extends lasting time during sex by 10 to 20 minute. On a few occasions, I lasted more than 20 minutes.
I was amazed at the effectiveness of Promescent since I enjoyed sex as opposed to being numb the whole time as is the case with most sprays. The spray is also free of side effects i.e. no loss of erection and tingling or hot feelings. The spray was also side effects free for my partner. I am really amazed by Promescent. I can confidently say my search for the best topical desensitizing spray is over.
Pros and Cons
Having shared my personal experience using Promescent, let’s turn our attention to the main pros and cons.
1. Works consistently: According to my own personal experience and many customer reviews online, Promescent works consistently. In fact, the spray increases endurance for most people including myself.
2. Absorbs effectively: Promescent also absorbs perfectly into the skin. This benefit is important since it means that the spray won’t be transferred to your partner reducing their pleasure. Effective absorption also means that the spray works faster and better.
3. You can use the spray on demand: Many people (including myself) also love Promescent because you only need to use it when having sex. This is unlike most medication for treating premature ejaculation where you might be required to take the medication even when you aren’t planning to have sex.
4. It works fast: The spray takes a few minutes to work. You therefore don’t need to prepare hours before sex as is the case with most premature ejaculation treatments.
5. You don’t need a prescription: Promescent can be bought over the counter without a prescription. This makes the spray readily available when you need it.
6. No side effects: Promescent is FDA approved. The spray is also free of side effects according to customer reviews online and my own personal experience.
1. Price: I personally didn’t find any Promescent disadvantages. There are however a few negative customer reviews on price. There are some people who claim the spray is a bit costly i.e. $85.99 for the standard combo pack. Although this price is higher than that of similar sprays in the market today, it is important to recognize the fact that Promescent is superior in every aspect. It is also important to note that the spray lasts longer since you don’t need to spray it many times.
From the above information, it is accurate to conclude that Promescent is the best topical desensitizing spray for treating premature ejaculation. I have tried Promescent and proven it works effectively. Online customer reviews on Promescent also prove that the spray is unmatched in all aspects. Nothing more needs to be said. Although the price of Promescent may be a bit high for some people when you compare it with other sprays, the price is justified since the spray is safe and more effective.